20 December 2010

Meal Plan Monday & Happy Birthday Jesus!!


Christmas is upon us! I'm excited and ready - are you?? Hope so! I hate last minute stress & shopping...it is insane out there! With the weekend full of holiday fun, I don't have to plan too much this week. Mainly cleaning out what's in our fridge & freezer already. The only thing on my grocery list this week is lettuce - that's great for my budget which has been stretched to the limit already this month.

Monday: Chicken Pie, Roasted Carrots, Green Beans
Tuesday: Roasted Peppers & Pasta and Salad
Wednesday: Broccoli Cheddar Soup (from the freezer)
Thursday: Roast Beef Sandwiches & Fries



We're also having a little "Happy Birthday Jesus" Party on Thursday morning for Little Man and two of his little friends.  We're going to talk about the Nativity and make a little nativity craft, play "Put Baby Jesus in the Manger" (a twist on "Pin the Tail on the Donkey"), and have some snacks. We're skipping cake and copying my friend, Lori by decorating cookies. Simplicity is best when it comes to 2 & 3 year olds. 

It's going to be so fun! I'm glad we're reiterating the real meaning of Christmas because toddlers (and adults too) can certainly get caught up in the "pwesents".

Check out plenty of other meal plans at OrgJunkie.

1 comment: