28 December 2010

Christmas Follow-up & GO PACK!!!!

I hope you (whoever it is that reads this blog) had a wonderful Christmas! We had our first WHITE Christmas in the last 60 years here in NC and it was about 8 inches of awesomeness! I have to say it was especially wonderful because my birthday is actually Christmas Day, so I had a white Christmas & birthday - what fun!! 

Even though my hubby had to return to work, Little Man and I are still enjoying time with my side of the family which is a treat (especially since my grandparents have been snowbound here with us). We've been eating lots, playing in the snow, and just enjoying each other's company. Soon we'll be heading home to do the undecorating, finding a place for all the new toys, and probably a lot of organization with the dawn of a new year. Something about a new calendar year just puts me in the mood to organize! :)

And since my NC State Wolfpack just beat the West Virginia Mountaineers in the Champs Sports bowl, I have to say GO PACK!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment