05 January 2010

Stuffed Shells - A yummy review!



I made these stuffed shells tonight & they turned out superbly! Good thing because they were much more labor intensive than I was expecting. I'm all about working smarter, not harder, so I was seriously questioning why I was stuffing a zillion jumbo shells this evening while Little Man & Daddy were having a blast playing in the Duplo blocks.

I doubled the recipe because I wanted to get rid of the entire box of jumbo shells in the pantry. Even though it took a long time to stuff all those shells, it made a TON. We had this dish for supper tonight, plus enough for two more to put in the freezer. Yay! I love to have freezer meals. :)




I also had a lot of the ricotta mixture, so I stuck it into a freezer bag to use later in lasagna, baked spaghetti, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment