21 January 2011

Seeking a Heart Like His


I started a new Bible Study for the spring "semester" (pretty sure I'll always define my life by school terms after being a student, then a teacher for most of my life). We've already established that I love Beth Moore. I feel like God has gifted her with an amazing ability to share His Word in a spectacular way. Plus she's just cute as can be. Well, the study I'm just starting is Beth Moore's, David: Seek a Heart Like His. It seems like it's going to be a great study. I've been into the Old Testament a lot lately, studying Esther, Ruth, and Jeremiah in the last two years. Glad to add David to the list!

After our introductory video, they showed a video clip that I had seen before. I think it's worth taking the 8+ minutes to watch. And maybe grab a tissue!




No comments:

Post a Comment