17 January 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Last week we were snowed/iced in from Monday-Thursday. My car was stuck in the garage and I couldn't make it out to the grocery store (I'm scared to send my hubby for major shopping trips), yet I still managed to do a lot of cooking - 3 full meals a day, plus chocolate chunk cookies (essential!) just on what we had around. I guess buying whole ingredients (as opposed to a lot of boxed/processed foods), stocking up on meats, and using coupons really paid off! And thank God I had plenty of coffee and a bottle of wine...they were both needed!


Here's what's on our plates this week...

Monday: Turkey, Dressing, Gravy, Broccoli Casserole, Potatoes
Tuesday: Leftovers (I have a meeting)
Wednesday: Cashew Chicken (if I can find the sauce), rice & broccoli
Thursday: BBQ Pork Sandwiches, Green Beans, Roasted Carrots

Friday: Pizza Night!
Saturday: Chili
Sunday: Potato Soup (only serve this only Sundays when calories don't count!)

Check out lots of other meal plans at Org Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment