01 January 2011

Happy New Year! & SSMT #1

2010 had many fun times, as well as some sad times, but overall I'd say it was a great year. I'm looking forward to what 2011 has in store for us! I can say that confidently because I believe in a wonderful, merciful God. Even if all the events in my life aren't what I would hope for them to be, I still find joy and hope because of my faith. This year has proved that more than any other in my life thus far.

As I've already mentioned, it is a goal of mine to participate in the "Siesta Scripture Memory Team". Since it's the first of the month (and of the new year!), I'm going to post my first of 24 verses for the year. It was my focus scripture for 2010, but I certainly have not mastered it (may not ever), but I thought it was appropriate to start the new year with this.





How appropriate with all the resolutions people are currently setting that require us to discipline ourselves.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment