03 January 2011

Meal Plan Monday

I don't know about you, but after a marvelous and full holiday season, I am finally ready to get back into our routine. Preschool starts back today and we finish the week with MOPS Friday morning - yay! I'm co-hosting a "Sip & See" Baby Shower and our monthly Bunco meeting Sunday, so it will be a full weekend getting ready for and enjoying those fun events!



Here's what we're eating this week...
Monday: PW Lasagna & Salad
Tuesday: BBQ Drumsticks, Rice, Green Beans
Wednesday: Salad & Baked Potatoes
Thursday: Chili
Friday: Sub Sandwiches
Saturday: YoYo (You're On Your Own b/c I'll be busy cleaning & decorating)
Sunday: Bunco! I'm taking the easy route and serving pizza & salad since I'll be busy with the shower that afternoon.

Check out plenty of other meal plans at OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment