19 January 2011

DigiScrap - Progress & Printing

If you follow along with my spin-off blog, 101 Goals in 1001 Days, then you know I've finally finished our 2008 Family Scrapbook. I'm BEYOND excited for all the progress I've made! Just in the last few months I've finished 4 albums...yay!!


Well, I'm a digi-scrapper and need to either (a)get these pages printed or (b)have a book created. I'm trying to determine which is going to be more economical. The least expensive place I found to have these 12x12 pages printed is Persnickety Prints for $1.99 per page, which is even less expensive than Costco or Sam's. Another blogger I follow used them and was pleased, so I'm hopeful for their quality. She also mentions a semi-annual 25% off sale. I'm going to be ordering a LOT so I may just have to wait and catch the sale.

Do you know of any other quality, but inexpensive places to print pages or entire photo books?

No comments:

Post a Comment