10 August 2010

August Freezer Cooking: Recipes to Try

I seem to have lost some all of my cooking mojo this summer. I'm not sure if it's the heat, laziness, or what, but I just don't have much desire to cook. Our food budget has definitely shown my kitchen slack and it's time to get everything back in check.



My plan is to do a big round of freezer cooking this weekend to help us get back on track. I've been perusing lots of food blogs to pull together some new recipes, as well as some of our favorites to freeze this weekend. Here are the recipes I plan to make. If you have any other suggestions for meals that freeze well, please share them!

Breakfasts
Blueberry Pancakes
Oatmeal Raspberry Scones
Cheesy Sausage English Muffins
Cinnamon Rolls

Lunch/Dinner
French Dip Sandwiches
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Lasagna
Chicken Divan
Stuffed Buffalo Chicken
Stuffed Shells

Snacks
Granola
Monster Cookies
Granola Bars

I should add that many of these recipes stemmed from Once A Month Mom. Love to adapt her cooking plans to work for our tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment