23 August 2010

Meal Plan Monday

We're home from a long weekend at the beach with 6 adults and 5 children. Did I mention those kids were all between 1.5 and 3.5 years old? And that 4 of the 5 kids were BOYS!

We had a loud, crazy, and fun weekend, but here's where I'm enjoying all the hard work of my freezer cooking. I won't be cooking much this week so I can catch up with laundry, housework, attend MOPS meetings to prepare for the upcoming year, appointments, finishing two great books (one paperback & one audio from our beach trip), and start a new quilt!



Here's our menu for the week...
Monday: Stuffed Shells (freezer) with Homemade Pasta Sauce (canned last summer)
Tuesday: Chicken Pie & Green Beans (canned this summer)
Wednesday: Cookout with my in-laws
Thursday: Stuffed Buffalo Chicken (freezer)
Friday: Pizza Night! I'm going to attempt homemade using these tips, which include a recipe for you bread machine!

Maybe I'll get back to some sort of regular blogging as well...then again, maybe not! :)

As always, check out OrgJunkie for lots of other meal plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment