12 August 2010

Freezer Cooking Plan

It's Thursday night. We've eaten dinner. The kitchen is clean & organized. I'm no longer afraid to open my Tupperware cabinet. I just sat down to make a "plan of attack" for my August freezer cooking. Here's what I've come up with.


Thursday night:
  1. Make Granola Bars & freeze
  2. Make Granola (leave in oven overnight)

Friday:
  1. Start Cinnamon Roll Dough in bread machine
  2. Cook Chicken in Crockpot for Chicken Divan & Buffalo Chick Roll-ups
  3. Make Blueberry Pancakes, flash freeze, & eat for breakfast. 
  4. Roll out, slice, & flash freeze cinnamon rolls.
  5. Assemble Stuffed Buffalo Chicken & freeze
  6. Assemble Chicken Divan & freeze
  7. Assemble Buff Chick Roll-ups & freeze
Excited to NOT cook dinner after all that time in the kitchen...celebrating our nephew's 13th birthday with PIZZA!! :)

Saturday:
  1. Make Oatmeal Raspberry Scones – eat for breakfast & flash freeze the rest.
  2. Brown sausage & assemble Cheesy Sausage English Muffins (I'm sure my guys will choose to eat these immediately. It's a crowd pleaser!)
  3. Cook beef in crockpot for French Dip sandwiches
  4. Make lasagna & freeze (this makes a HUGE 9x13, so I'm going to make 2 smaller 8x8 pans) 
  5. Make stuffed shells & freeze
  6. Assemble French Dip Sandwiches for freezer
  7. Make monster cookies & freeze
After all that, I'll be wiped out but we'll have plenty of easy meals and I won't have to cook for quite some time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment