26 August 2010

Silhouette...I want to WIN!!




A while ago on HowDoesShe?, I saw them mention a Silhouette. Do you know what a Silhouette is? It's like my dream crafting machine! It does the exact same things as a Cricut (probably more), but without any cartridges! You can use fonts from your computer and you can download their designs directly from the Silhouette website, many for less than $1.00. Then you can use it over & over & over again. How great!



The Shabby Nest, Under the Table & Dreaming, Grosgrain, and Kara's Party Ideas are all giving one away on their blogs and I'll be honest, I want to win! I'm entering all ways that are possible. However, now that you see this, I'm sure you're going to run over and enter too, which will even further decrease my chance of winning. Just promise me this, if you are a friend of mine in real life and you win, will you please let me come over to play???

This is the third round of Silhouette giveaways that I'm entering...hoping third time's a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment