24 May 2010

Meal Plan Monday


Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday: Crazy Pasta Bake (frozen leftovers of penne pasta, hamburger, and my homemade pasta sauce...defrosted and combined it with some spinach from the garden, another jar of pasta sauce, feta, mozzarella, and a sprinkle of parm. Stuck it in the oven for about 25 minutes...so delicious!!!)

Tuesday: Chicken Pie, Roasted Carrots fresh out of the garden, and Green Beans (only 2 cans left from last summer! Good thing we'll have fresh beans in less than a month)

Wednesday: Pork Tenderloin on the grill (is there anything better than the grill this time of year!?!?!), fresh broccoli from the garden, and rice

Thursday: Grilled Chicken Salad (eating lettuce from the garden...my favorite, Romaine, didn't survive the early heat we had, but we do have some red leaf lettuce that will do. I just couldn't bring myself to buy that overpriced, green stuff resembling Romaine at the grocery store).

Friday: PIZZA! Probably my favorite night of the week. I'll be attempting pizza dough from the breadmaker again. This worked pretty well last time, so hopefully we'll have another success.

Along with our family meal plan this week, I'm hosting our weekly "Brunch Bunch" playdate/mommy talk this week, where I'll serve homemade Cinnamon Rolls. I'm also making two large lasagna's for my hubby's work Friday. Speaking of my hubby, he's been asking for Crescent Rolls lately. I've stopped buying the crescents in the can, so I'm going to attempt making these "Butterhorns" without the chocolate (well...I may make a few with chocolate for me!).

Lots of cooking in my near future!

Check out other meal plans over at OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment