31 May 2010

Meal Plan Monday - Garden Fresh!

Yummy

It's that time of year...where a lot of our food is going to come straight from the garden. I LOVE IT!!!

So far we've been enjoying lettuce, spinach, broccoli, and carrots. I'm getting rather impatient with our brussel sprouts. I'm ready for them to start producing something we can eat! If you're turning your nose up at brussel sprouts, then you need to give Kelly's Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe a try. It's delicious!

Our first beef should be ready this Friday. I'm pumped!

So, here's what we're eating this week...
Monday: Memorial Day Cookout with my in-laws, which should include our first fresh squash of the season!
Tuesday: Chicken Pie (we never got around to this last week)
Wednesday: Sausage, Peppers, & Pasta (we're in a rut & eat this often, but it's SO good!)
Thursday: BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Friday: Pizza Night!

Check out lots of other meal plans at OrgJunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment