29 March 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Last week I was determined to blog more. I even started a couple of posts that I still haven't finished. It was sort of a crazy week between hosting a night meeting until almost 10pm, girlfriend dinner an hour away, working my sweet little PT job that I LOVE 4 days, and working out. I don't think that I've mentioned that I started working out, but more on all that later (hopefully).


Anyway, this is an easy post to get me back to blogging. I didn't cook much last week because my poor hubby had a stomach virus for 3 DAYS! Bless his heart, he was miserable. Needless to say, he didn't each much so I didn't cook much. So here's a semi-repeated menu from last week. Best part of this menu - I don't have to go to the grocery store this week!

Monday - BBQ Pork (crockpot), Roasted Potatoes, & Green Beans (needed a Gluten-free dinner because my Mama is coming to visit...yay!!!!)
Tuesday - Sausage, Peppers, & Pasta
Wednesday - Mustard Chicken, Rice, Broccoli
Thursday - Leftovers...gotta clean out the fridge before the Easter weekend with the family!

Check out more Meal Plans, recipes, and links at OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment