07 March 2010

Meal Plan Monday


I'm trying to just eat what we have since we have quite a bit of meat in our freezer right now (and I need to make room for some pork!). I also stocked up on pasta recently during a Super Doubles Coupon event and "Buy 2 Get 3 Free" promotion, so don't be surprised to see pasta dishes on my coming menus. My hubby has two night meetings (with dinner provided) this week, which makes meal planning pretty easy since I don't need to have a full blown meal those nights. Here's what we're eating this week!

Sunday - Chicken Pie, Green Beans, Roasted Carrots
Monday - Italian Sausage, Peppers, & Pasta (a family fav!)
Tuesday - Hub's dinner meeting #1, so leftovers/chicken salad sandwich
Wednesday - Spaghetti w/ Caesar Salad
Thursday - Hub's dinner meeting #2, so leftovers/chicken salad sandwich
Friday - Pizza night!

Check out lots of other meal plans at Org Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment