22 March 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Happy Monday! I haven't had much blogging inspiration lately...been quite busy (with wonderful things!), but I love blogging and reading other blogs, so I'm determined to get back to it.



This MPM post is coming a bit late in the day since I remembered I hadn't posted yet while I was enjoying dinner. So, here it is...better late than never!

Monday: Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti (freezer)  She has a ton of delicious, easy meals - definitely recommend checking her out!
Tuesday: Chili (freezer)
Wednesday: YoYo (You're On Your Own) for my guys since I have a girls dinner planned with a high school bestie! She'll be a Mommy within the month - yay!!!
Thursday: Sausage, Peppers, & Pasta I found Italian Sausage on sale recently, so we've eaten this quite a bit in the last 2 months, but we just LOVE it. I double the amount of peppers this recipe calls for - the peppers are our favorite ingredient!
Friday: Pizza Night!

I'm also making Trisha's Pimento Cheese this week. Makes up a delicious sandwich for lunch and also a yummy snack with a few crackers. I adore this cookbook for its down home comfort food, although I'm sure it's caused my thighs to expand a bit more than I care to admit.

Check out lots of other Meal Plans at OrgJunkie.

1 comment:

  1. Love your meal plan Mondays! I have tried so many new recipes from the links you have! Love them!

    ReplyDelete