01 February 2010

Meal Plan Monday





After being snowed in since Friday night, I finally escaped today (thanks to my MIL rescuing me & the Little Man) and where would I go except to the grocery store?!?! We stopped by Harris Teeter (to stock up on some good VIC deals), Sam's Club, and Walmart. 


My goal is to stock our freezer with oven-ready meals (we've run out!), but I'm just not up for a whole day of cooking to accomplish that. Instead, I'm going to double/triple some of the meals I'm making over the coming weeks, as well as cook extra meat to shred and freeze for meals like tacos, chicken salad, etc. I guess this is my own slow version of Life As Mom's February Freezer Days.


Monday: Deconstructed Broccoli & Cheese Stuff Chicken (make 2 extra to freeze)
Tuesday: Pot Roast in the Crockpot (shred extra beef to freeze)
Wednesday: Buffalo-Chicken Spaghetti (make 2 extra to freeze)
Thursday: Taco Salad (using precooked/frozen ground beef)
Friday: Pizza Night
Saturday: BBQ Chicken (shred extra chicken to freeze)
Sunday: Super Bowl Foods - yummy!!


Check out over 400 other Meal Plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment