29 November 2010

Meal Plan Monday



After a wonderful week away visiting my family, I'm back home, caught up on laundry, the Christmas decorations are up, and I'm back to meal planning! We have plenty of meat in the freezer and a lot of leftover Honey Baked Ham (yummy!) in the fridge, so I tried to build our menu around that.

Monday: Ham & Cheese Quiche
Tuesday: Lasagna & Salad
Wednesday: Asian Chicken Wraps
Thursday: Turkey Breast (in the crockpot!)
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: French Dip Sammy's & Fries
Sunday: Broccoli-Cheddar Soup

My freezer will get stocked with an extra quiche, 2 extra lasagnas, leftover turkey, and leftover soup. Having freezer meals ready during this busy holiday season, as well as for several of my expecting & new mommy friends will be great!

Check out other meals plans at OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment