28 April 2010

HT Triples!

Harris Teeter started their Triple Coupon event today, where they will triple any coupon up to $0.99. So if you have a $0.75 coupon, you'll actually be saving $2.25! This is a great way to get a lot of free stuff.

Here is my loot!

I paid $15 and saved $40 - not bad! Best of all, it's all stuff that we will use. I am NOT into buying stuff just for the good deal of it, we really have to like and use stuff before I'll even clip the coupon.

In other coupon news...I went to Walmart yesterday to use up a bunch of my P&G coupons before they expired on the 30th. Josh is pretty particular about razors, only Gillette will do. And they have to have at least 3 blades. This does NOT provide me with a chance to get cheap razors often. However, yesterday I hit a great deal. I had 2 BOGO coupons w/o a price limit, so I bought 4 packages that were $12 each. That saved me an immediate $24. Then, I had two more $3 off coupons which could be applied to the two packages I did pay for. So, I basically got $48 worth of razors for $18. Not bad in my book! I ended up saving $50 in coupons yesterday at Walmart on things like dog food, shampoo/conditioner, razors, etc. I've had a pretty good "couponista" week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment