11 April 2010

Meal Plan Monday

I didn't meal plan last week (mostly because I was still too full from Easter food to even think about meals!) and I got really frustrated figuring out what we were going to eat each night - reminded me that I DEFINITELY needed to get back on track for this week. I did use up a lot of food we had around here and I'll be doing the same thing this week. I must have stockpiled lots of items from loss-leaders, coupons, and other sales in the last few months because I have bought VERY few groceries lately. Great for the budget!

Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday: Taco Night (w/ Rice)
Tuesday: Chicken Pie, Green Beans, Roasted Carrots
Wednesday: Pork Chops, Roasted Potatoes, Broccoli
Thursday: Roasted Peppers & Pasta
Friday: Pizza (may try out a dough recipe in my new bread machine!)


Even with 5 dinners planned, as well as breakfasts & lunches in and snacks, here's my grocery list for the week:
Buttermilk
Yogurt
Carrots
Potatoes
Tri-Color Peppers
Grapes
Strawberries
Goldfish Crackers


    Seriously...how much food did we have on hand?!?!

    Check out lots of other meal plans at OrgJunkie.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment