09 May 2011

Meal Plan Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I was a bit tired...my 2.5 year old had a 14-hour day Saturday with no nap + a family reunion. He was way overtired and up almost every hour ALL.NIGHT.LONG! Such is the "joy" of motherhood - ha! He made up for it when he kissed me goodnight and said "Happy Mudders Day". Just too sweet!

Speaking of moms...please watch this HILARIOUS video of "In the Muthahood"

Now that you've had a good laugh, here's what I'm serving up this week in my "Muthahood"

Monday: Lasagna (from the freezer) & Salad
Tuesday: Cookout for my Brother-in-Law's Birthday
Wednesday: Chicken, Broccoli, & Rice Casserole
Thursday: Taco Salad
Friday: Pizza Night!
Saturday: Hot Dogs on the Grill
Sunday: YoYo (You're On Your Own...leftovers, sandwiches, whatever you can scrounge up!)

Check out other weekly Meal Plans at OrgJunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment