23 December 2009

DigiScrap - Favorite New Discovery

I was so excited to run across a great blog today with tons of FREE DigiScrap kits. I have fallen in love with Digital Scrapbooking because I can do it anywhere & all I need is my computer. Well, that is pretty much attached to me most of the time, so no problem! Anyway, Summer over at Summertime Designs has some great kits & they are all FREE! Although, I'm sure she would appreciate any donation you could make.  





I'm especially in love with this Christmas Kit - HOW CUTE!!


I use the Creative Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software, Storybook Creator Plus. I really like it a lot & use it for a ton of different things other than scrapbooking. 


So, what program do you use for Digital Scrapbooking? 
What's your favorite FREE resources?

No comments:

Post a Comment