28 March 2011

Meal Plan Monday: The COLD is back!

Here in North Carolina, we've been enjoying beautiful spring weather for weeks - daytime highs anywhere from the mid 60s- mid 80s. The trees are blooming, our flip-flops have come out of hiding, many hours have been spent outside playing, and the pollen is making everything yellow. With the exception of the pollen, I've been loving it! Unfortunately, our spring-like weather has come to an abrupt end. Check out our 5-day forecast...makes me want to cry! Update: I removed the forecast picture b/c it kept updating and the forecast is now a bit more bearable :)


With the return of cold weather, the heat is back on, the grill is temporarily closed, and I'm looking for some good, warm food. Here's what's going on our dinner plates this week:

Monday: Chili
Tuesday: Baked Chicken, Potatoes, Broccoli
Wednesday: BBQ Pork, Mac-n-Cheese, Green Beans
Thursday: Stuffed Shells & Salad
Weekend: Wedding Festivities for a college friend...no cooking for me!


Check out many other meal plans at OrgJunkie.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! I love your picture in this post - my weather gal JUST told me that I "shouldn't feel bad, because it's just as cold in North Carolina!" I am writing you from Cape Cod.

    Your meal plan looks like it'll keep you warm and toasty! Oh, and I'm a new follower from Menu Plan Monday hop.

    Best,
    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    ReplyDelete