07 September 2010

101 Goals in 1001 Days

Over the last few months, I've seen these "101 Goals in 1001 Days" blogs popping up. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the basic premise is you set 101 goals to be completed in 1001 days. They must be attainable and probably stretch you to have some new or uncommon experiences. This sounded exactly like something that would fit into my life perfectly right now!



I've set up a separate blog to keep up with my progress and hope you'll follow along. Feedback or suggestions related to my list are welcome!  I'm sure some postings may overlap between this and my personal family blog, so if you happen to read all three you can just skim through and check out the pictures!

I love goal-setting, so I was really excited to get started on this and created my goals in about an hour. I'm hoping my hubby will get on board and start one too (I might have already helped him get started, but it's totally up to him to finish his list and follow through). I think he, like many other men, needs to focus on something outside of work & home responsibilities. Don't get me wrong, these two things are vitally important and necessary, but they aren't the only things in life. Sometimes the monotony of our daily lives can overshadow finding daily joy. I think this will help him, me, or anyone else who wants to join along to remember to focus on a well-rounded life. Remember, life is meant to be enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment